Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Interview

interview lolcat

Today I decided to interview my brother! A little background: my brother--let's call him Apollo Drake--and I are 13 years apart. He is still a teenager and this will be the first year he can vote. He lives in his bedroom and likes to play video games and watches The Office on a loop. I thought it would fun to annoy interview him, as he is usually quite laconic (where on earth could he have gotten that from?).

Question 1: What is your favorite animal?
Apollo: Dogs, I guess.
Ellis: What kind of dog?
Apollo: I don't know, a schnauzer.
Ellis: Why schnauzers?
Apollo: Because we own one.

Question 2: Do you think female gamers are bullied because they're girls?
Apollo: I don't think they're bullied, I think they're sexually harassed.
Ellis: Hm. Why do you think they're harassed?
Apollo: Because they're a minority.
Ellis: How do the girls react to this?
Apollo: Usually they just ignore it.

Question 3: If you could go anywhere for 24 hours, where would you go?
Apollo: Mmmmm, Venice.
Ellis: Venice! Why Venice?
Apollo: So I could ride on a gondola.
Ellis: What are you going to do for the other 22 hours?
Apollo: Just walk around I guess.

Question 4: Have you ever experienced deja-vu?
Apollo: Yes. I don't really remember any details.

Question 5: What's your favorite movie?
Apollo: The Breakfast Club
Ellis: Who's your favorite character?
Apollo: The criminal guy.

Question 6: Do you think time travel is possible?
Apollo: I think it's possible to go backward in time, but not forward.




Powered by ScribeFire.