Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sexy Nightwear

pink panther nightgown

Today for Blogust, we're asked what the oldest piece of clothing we still wear is. I have to confess I have a lot of old clothes. I still own t-shirts from middle school, no joke. But by far my oldest pieces of clothing are my nightgowns. This Pink Panther nighty (my parents really like the Pink Panther, I don't know why), for sure dates back to the '80s. I don't know how far back, but it's pretty old. I have another one with a bear on it that says "Give Me a Bear Hug" that I definitely remember wearing in grade school. And I still fit into both of them just fine and wear them all the time! Sad, no?

This post is part of Blogust, a meme where we post every day in August. For more information, topics, or to sign up, visit Beyond Elsewhere.



Powered by ScribeFire.